The Australian Curriculum guides teaching and learning through the 8 learning areas.
- Health and Physical Education
- Humanities And Social Sciences – History, Geography, Economics and Business, Civics and Citizenship
- Languages – Japanese
- The Arts – Dance, Drama, Music, Visual Arts, Media Arts
- Technologies – Design and Technologies, Digital Technologies
We use the curriculum to:
- plan student learning
- monitor and assess student progress
- report student progress to parents
- support student wellbeing
Families are provided with a term overview each term outlining the learning program.
Visit curriculum in South Australia for more information.
Students and staff use information and communication technologies as a resource for daily activities. Each classroom is equipped with an interactive television.
Technologies are embedded across all learning opportunities and students have access to a computer suite, iPads and laptops, 3D printer and Spheros.
Keeping Safe: Child Protection Curriculum
The Keeping Safe: Child Protection Curriculum (KS:CPC) is required for all children and young people in our school. It’s taught each year by teachers who have completed a full-day KS:CPC training course.
It teaches children to:
- recognise abuse and tell a trusted adult about it
- understand what touching is appropriate and inappropriate
- understand ways of keeping themselves safe.
Visit Keeping Safe: Child Protection Curriculum information for parents and carers for more information.