Visit the governing councils section on the department’s website for more information.
Our school is governed by an active Governing Council who works with our Principal to help set and monitor our school’s vision and direction.
The council is responsible for:
- developing and approving local policies
- approving and reviewing our budget
- monitoring and reviewing the site improvement plan
- reviewing employment contracts
- consulting with the school community to make sure their views are represented
Our current members are:
- Aidan Cousins (Chairperson)
- Jo Wardle (Deputy Chairperson)
- Natalie Trethowen (Treasurer)
- Catherine Williams (Secretary)
- Emma-Joy Gilbert
- Elizabeth Graetz
- Janelle Neave (Special Education representative)
- Michelle Hutchesson
The following committees report to the Governing Council:
- Canteen Committee
- Education Committee
- Finance Advisory Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Grounds Committee
- OSHC Committee
Join our Governing Council
Parents, community members and staff can be part of our Governing Council or sub-committees.
Council elections are held in Term 1 each year. Nominations can be made at our Annual General Meeting.
The Council meets on Monday at 7pm in week 3 and 8 of each term.
Get in touch with our Governing Council
To find out more, or to provide feedback, correspond with Governing Council via email – firstname.lastname@example.org